Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Creating an Application - 13th April

Improving my application 

After writing up my evaluation for the project as a whole I decided that I wanted to provide a source of information for the user to HELP them understand the functionality of the application that they are using. I wanted to let people know why the app has been created as well as detailing how the data will be collected and where the forms will be sent once the submit button has been pressed.

I started off to place a square shape over the top of the first slide, I made a separate button and wrote HELP over the top of it using the same colours as the rest of the app to fit in with the app's style and make the interface consistent. When pressed, using advanced actions, it toggles the visibility of the square shape - which also shows the help information.

This was fixed to work correctly in all the different resolutions provided by the responsive template in Adobe Captivate. I feel like this piece of information makes my app a lot more user-friendly but also it makes the interface more interactive for the user.

No comments:

Post a Comment