Thursday, October 20, 2016

Comparative Film Practices BAFI205 - 20th October

Thursday 20th October 2016                      Comparative Film Practices             Dan Polantinio

Bjork London Exhibition - 2016

Tate Art Gallery (all my own photos) 

From the trip to London, I feel like I have generated an idea for my film with the super 16mm project where we have to create I believe a 3-5 minute film on Super 16mm. I would like to explore the idea of enhancing the ages of buildings around London centre by the colours of the super 16 film, also I would like to use the curvature as my main theme for the piece. I thought about filming statues around London but moving the camera with the shapes of the architecture of industrialised buildings.


Idea to replicate my still images, create a moving image. 


Replicate the colour and aesthetics to the construction buildings and machinery




Mixture of elements that we recognise, used to symbolise a women's life in Africa


Jane Alexander - Reasons behind the art piece positioned above

No comments:

Post a Comment